пятница, 29 апреля 2011 г.

FASHION BABY


Transmission Gagavision no. 44: Lady Gaga in Gareth Pugh

I couldn’t help but notice Gaga’s black & gold jacket she dons in Transmission Gagavision no. 44…

… from the collection I’ve got on my quite extensive (okay beyond looong) Fall 2011 must haves wishlist…


The black, gold and cobalt blue Fall 2011 collection by Crown Prince of the Fashion Goths, Gareth Pugh, I love, love, looove!



Rock Her Style: Heelless Platform Shoes


Everytime Gaga wears some of her heelless platforms, my e-mail box is full of your“affordable platforms with no heels please” requests, so I hope you’ll like this one. ;)
With leopard, red or white zebra prints HERE and HERE.

Laced-up. Black or black patent. HERE and HERE.

Got countless “studded” requests from my male readers. Sooo…


Lady Gaga in Atsuko Kudo for NME Magazine

Another week, another photoshoot.
Styled by Nicola Formichetti, with Mariano Vivanco behind the camara, Gaga posed for the legendary UK music magazine NME dressed in one-of-a-kind semi transparent black latex zipped catsuit custom made by Atsuko Kudo.
Hair: Bob Recine. Make up: Billy B. Set design: Chris Stone.
This piece is the “sister” catsuit to the flesh coloured one with slightly different zip arrangement Gaga wore in Born This Way video.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий