среда, 13 апреля 2011 г.

Laurieann Gibson talks about Judas!


Laurieann Gibson turned to talk to the press on the music video of "Judas", the second single from "Born This Way."This time he did with "The Hollywood Reporter," and these were the answers that Laurieann told the interviewer: Interviewer: You started working with Gaga before she signed with Interscope Records, what were your first conversations with her? Laurieann: "At first I was just teaching her. I heard his music and lyrics, where she breathes and I showed him how to use the microphone, how to look towards the audience, how to stay in the area. These are things she had to learn , but was bold.

"E: You will be co-directing the video for" Judas ", is it safe to assume that the video will have a religious theme?

L:" She went through several changes and debates night because at one point, had two visions completely different and I was like, 'Hey, I do not want that lightning strike me! I believe in the gospel and I will not go there. "It was amazing because I have that conversation about salvation, peace and the pursuit of truth a room of non-believers and believers, to me, that was saying that God is active in a big way. And the peace that came is surreal. Do not touch things that we have no right to touch, but the inspiration, the soul and the idea of your oppression, your darkness, your Judas, you can come into the light beautifully. So this is the inspiration and never give up ... We've created a new Jerusalem.

"E: If the final deal I had not been good, would you have left video?

L: "Absolutely. I believe that God inspires and works in everyone's heart, but yes. It would have been like 'Goodbye, I will not. No way." But the place I was really magical. And she's dancing better than ever.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий