суббота, 6 августа 2011 г.

Lady GaGa made Justin Timberlake "Feel Old"!


Singer Justin Timberlake (30) recently gave an interview Elle magazine in which he spoke as well as Lady GaGa (25), whom he last met on the filming of the show SNL. Justin said he GaGa told that when she was 14 and remembers that she sat at the radio and listened to the song his band N SYNC, which was a huge fan. Justin then quipped that he seems old because:

"Gaga me after filming SNL revealed that when she was 14 and sat around the radio and listened to the song N SYNC and painted a face on it. Then I said:" I hope now you feel embarrassed, "and I said" Damn, not! I feel old "."

Justin was surprised when he discovered that Gaga was all the time in their teenage years, a great fan of his group. In an interview, then added that if anything did not know about modern music, as the country grew up in Memphis.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий