суббота, 6 августа 2011 г.

Lady Gaga Talks Amy Winehouse for Rolling Stone Magazine!


Lady GaGa last week finished in the studio in New York, a duet with Tony Bennett "The Lady Is A Tramp". This song can be found on his new album "Duets II" where he invited his favorite artists. Among them was Amy Winehouse, who died July 23. Tony decided that the song "Body And Soul" by Amy before her death recorded a charity single issue. Otherwise, if you you're wondering, the publisher issued posthumously Amy Winehouse's third album and the latest news is not just a demo, but according to one person who worked with Amy, there will be five songs completely finished. Lady Gaga in a recent interview, talking about Amy's death and how it influenced and gave her hope that it will also become famous. In an interview for Rolling Stone GaGa share their feelings about death so talented singers:

"She really influenced me very deeply. Is not it strange It is said," She is, "and now I have to say," She was? "I'm so glad that I had to tell everyone that we love her, when she was still alive. I hope that now somewhere in heaven knows how much we loved her and how much they influenced us. I'm her big fan. She was my only hope, when I started a career. Nobody knew who I was, I did not have fans or record label, to anyone I was not pretty enough and someone told me that my voice is weak or weird. I did not belong anywhere. Until then, I saw her Rolling Stone and saw it live. I thought, "Cool, found Amy." It's really weird. She gave me a really big hope and deserved far more than people gave her. I hope people learn from it. Indeed, I hope, because it is not a lesson for her, but for the world "

+
Lady GaGa stylist and creative director of brand Mugler, Nicola Formichetti wants to start his first fashion collection. Nicola wants a new line named after himself and believe in it, it will have great success. Lady GaGa Nicole is very supportive and tried many times its models and collaboration with Nicole was important for both Enya and for Nicole, whose talent is more visible. More information about the collection will be published during the year.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий