воскресенье, 18 сентября 2011 г.

Lady GaGa: "You and I (The Remixes)" Now on iTunes! + U.S. Singles Sales


Starting today, September 18, 2011, is available on iTunes remix EP has the last single Lady GaGa "You And I (The Remixes)".The single "You And I" is this week ranked 8.místě singles in the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and recorded the first decline. Last time was a single # 6, which was now at its best. Hopefully the EP "You And I (The Remixes), single location helps. Overall, the single" You And I "in the U.S. sold 673,000 copies - otherwise the single" The Edge Of Glory "is missing just over 70 000 copies to became 2x platinum (not yet in the U.S. it is sold over 1,920,000 copies). remix EP "You And I" contains the following seven remixes:
"You and I (The Remixes)"
# 1 You and I (Wild Beasts Remix)
# 2 You and I (Mark Taylor Mix)
# 3 You and I (10 King Remix)
# 4 You And I (ATB Remix)
# 5 You And I (Remix Metronomes)
# 6 You and I (Danny Verde Remix)
# 7 You And I (Hector Fonseca Remix)

Throughout the article, you can also look at the overall sales of albums and singles in the USA Lady Gaga. Unfortunately, some numbers are quite inaccurate, but completely official figures reveal about us and nobody in addition to everything from day to day changes.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий